Sharp Corporation is a Japanese multinational corporation that designs and manufactures electronic products. Headquartered in Abeno-ku, Osaka, Japan, The company was founded in 1912. Aiming to become a company that brings people true joy and satisfaction and makes a meaningful contribution to society.
Sharp business activities include manufacturing and sales of product business (digital information equipment, health and environment equipment, energy solutions, business solutions) and device business (LCDs, electronic devices) etc.
- Digital Information Equipment: LCD color televisions, color televisions, projectors, Blu-ray Disc recorders, mobile phones, tablet devices, electronic dictionaries, calculators, facsimiles, telephones etc.
- Health and Environment Equipment: Refrigerators, superheated steam ovens, microwave ovens, small cooking appliances, air conditioners, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, air purifiers, air fans, dehumidifiers, humidifiers, Plasmacluster Ion generators, electric heaters, LED lights, network controlled units etc.
- Energy Solutions: Crystalline solar cells, thin-film solar cells etc.
- Business Solutions: POS systems, handy data terminals, electronic cash registers, information displays, digital MFPs (multifunction printers), options and consumables, software, FA equipment, ultrasonic cleaners etc.
- LCDs: Amorphous silicon LCD display modules, IGZO LCD display modules, CG-Silicon LCD display modules etc.
- Electronic Devices: Camera modules, CCD/CMOS imagers, LSIs for LCDs, microprocessors, flash memory, analog ICs, components for satellite broadcasting, terrestrial digital tuners, RF modules, network components, laser diodes, LEDs, optical sensors, components for optical communications, regulators, switching power supplies etc.
Sharp has a wealth of technological capital, with proprietary technologies in business areas including LCDs, solar cells, Plasmacluster Ions, telecommunications, and document systems. Its experienced employees provide the company with valuable human capital. We will leverage this technological and human capital in strongly customer-focused efforts that will help us expand existing businesses. Moreover, we aim to expand the scope of business in five new areas in which we can provide solutions for society: healthcare/medical services; robotics engineering; smart home/mobility/office; safety and security of food/water/air; and education. Our strengths lie in our strong customer focus and in our capacity to develop new technologies. By further boosting our efforts to refine technology while putting customers first, we will bring new value and joy to customers and business partners alike.
Eğer UP TEKS iletişime geçin:
- Artık yapılmayan elektronik bileşen türlerini aramak,
- özel özelliklere sahip elektronik bileşenler arıyor,
- 2. marka bileşenleri üretmeye ve belirli tedarikçilerden gelen bileşenler için kaynak oluşturmaya ve makul fiyatlı bileşenler aramaya çalışıyor.