Shindengen Electric Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (SEM), is world leading manufacturer of energy conversion products. We are manufacturing semiconductors products, power system products, power modules, power equipment products, car electronics products, and solenoid products. Include semiconductors (diodes, power MOSFETs, SIDACs, surge absorbers, power zeners, power ICs), power system (DC/DC converters, AC・DC converters, DC/AC inverters, system peripherals), car electronics (products for automobiles, products for motorcycles, universal engine electrical products).
- Semiconductors Products: Our power semiconductors are used widely in power supplies performing power conversion. We offer a broad line-up of world's top share in bridge diodes, general rectifying diodes, high-speed diodes, and other diodes, which make up the core of our business developments. but, moreover, we offer a broad lineup with attention paid also to the development of high-functionality power semiconductors like ICs and MOSFETs.
- Power System Products: With power circuit technology accumulated over many years, we provide a variety of power supplies including high-efficiency, low-noise AC/DC converters, DC/DC converters, and inverters. Recently, we are working on at the environmental and new energy markets such as system interconnections, as well as battery protectors, charge/discharge control, and bidirectional converters.
- Car Electronics Products: Our Car Electronics products have developed mainly for motorcycles such as regulators and capacitors discharge ignition (CDI). For automobiles, we develop and sell high-efficiency DC/DC converters for eco-friendly HEVs For generators, we develop sine wave inverters, ECUs utilizing our unique software technology, etc.
In recent years, environmentalism has been gaining momentum, demanding that power electronics companies do more to address global warming and to make efficient use of energy resources. Since its founding in 1949, the Shindengen Electric Manufacturing Company's business has centered on power electronics, such as power semiconductors and switching power supplies. Over the years, we have developed countless products that utilize original technologies, and we have been unflagging in our dedication to meeting the expectations and earning the trust of our customers worldwide.
As one of the few manufacturers in the world that combines multiple semiconductor process technology, power supply circuit expertise and high-density packaging technologies, we will fuse, develop and apply our core technologies to create products that do their part in making the low-carbon society a reality. Our corporate mission, we are committed to enhancing our corporate value and contributing ever more to society, by putting our growth strategy into action while unceasingly pursuing greater business efficiency.
Shindengen America, Inc. (SAI) is the North American subsidiary of Shindengen Electric Manufacturing Company, Ltd. (SEM), a Tokyo-based world leader in the development and manufacture of high-quality, reliable power conversion products. Since 1987 established Shindengen America, Inc. in California, USA, Their products include diodes, power MOSFETs, SIDACs thyristors, power zeners, surge absorbers, power ICs, DC-DC converter modules, LED power supplies, car electric products, solenoids.
SAI has developed an extensive national network of distributors and representatives to assist customers with specific applications needs. Customers utilize Shindengen products in markets such as automotive, computer, datacomm, factory automation, industrial control, office automation, power supplies, process control and telecommunications.
With the introduction of its advanced power products offerings, SAI moves to the forefront in the integration of control circuits and semiconductor technologies. SAI strives to go beyond what its customers expect in developing new technology, in crafting quality products with care, in providing superior customer service, in understanding customer markets and needs, and in customizing products to meet exact specifications.
Entre em contato com a UP TEKS se você:
- procurando por tipos de componentes eletrônicos que não são mais feitos,
- procurando componentes eletrônicos com características especiais,
- tentando fazer a 2ª marca de componentes, e terceirizando para componentes de fornecedores específicos e procurando componentes com preços razoáveis.