Established in 1983, Maxim Integrated is a worldwide leader in design, development, and manufacture of linear and mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs). Maxim product offerings include power (switching regulators, battery management, isolated power, charge pumps, linear regulators, LED driver, hot swap ICs, power switching, display power and control, supervisors, voltage monitors and sequencers), analog (amplifiers, audio, video, data converters, sensors and sensor interface, switches and multiplexers, filters, voltage references), interface (transceivers, controllers and expanders, level translators, protection and isolation, high-speed signaling, signal integrity, broadband switches, universal serial bus (USB) products, 4-20mA current loop products), communications (1-wire, iButton, wireless and RF, NFC/RFID products, optical, powerline networking, T/E carrier and packetized), digital (real- time clocks, embedded security, memory products, microcontrollers, clock generation and distribution), industries (automotive, military and aerospace, metering and energy measurement, design services and analog IP blocks).
Maxim products are used in a wide variety of consumer electronics, personal computers and peripherals, handheld electronics, wireless and fiber communications, test equipment, instrumentation, video displays, and automotive applications. Maxim Integrated invent highly integrated solutions that make technology seamless. We channel our collective expertise to stretch the limits of technology, understand your needs, and help you get to market faster.Maxim Integrated several key acquisitions include:
- 2001 acquired Dallas Semiconductor in Dallas, Texas, to gain expertise in digital and mixed-signal CMOS design, as well as an additional wafer fab.
- 2010 acquired privately held Teridian Semiconductor Corporation. Teridian was a fabless semiconductor company located in Irvine, California, supplying systems on a chip (SoC) for the smart meter market.
- 2013 acquired Volterra Semiconductor, a company that develops highly integrated solutions for the enterprise, cloud computing, communications, and networking markets.
Contact UP TEKS if you are:
- looking for types of electronic components that are no longer made,
- looking for electronic components with special features,
- trying to make 2nd brand of components, and sourcing for components from particular suppliers and looking for reasonably priced components.