Holy Stone Enterprise Company Ltd. (Holy stone) was established in June of 1981 as an agent and distributor of electronic component. Holy Stone integrates actives and passive component distribution with significant manufacturing capabilities. Holy Stone's unique business model combines the service and inventory management strengths of a broad line distributor with the technical knowledge and world class pricing of a manufacturer.
Since this point Holy Stone has maintained a focus and commitment to providing customers with innovative products and exceptional service. The result of that unwavering commitment is evident is Holy Stone's phenomenal growth. Since 1994, with technology and cooperation from a Japanese partner, Holy Stone began manufacturing our own brand name (HEC) Multi-layer Ceramic Capacitors (MLCC). Today, Holy Stone is recognized as an industry leader in application specific ceramic capacitors.
Holy Stone manufacturing own brand name also known as HEC, is a leading manufacturer of MLCC’s. Our core product lines are: surface mount and through hole X and Y Safety Certified Capacitors, High Voltage Capacitors, and High Capacitance Capacitors. We also support a wide range of SMD Ceramic Capacitors from 0201 to 3640 sizes, at 6.3Vdc to 8KVdc, in NPO, X6S, X7R, X5R, and Y5V temperature coefficients. Through hole Safety Disc Capacitors are available in NPO, SL, X7R, Y5P, Y5V, and Y5U temperature coefficients with X1/Y1 and X1/Y2 class ratings. All Safety Certified Capacitors are recognized by TUV, U/L, CSA, and CQC agencies.
With the support of an advanced materials laboratory in Japan, Holy Stone manufactures a broad line of standard and specialized Ceramic Capacitors products. Our modern factories utilize the latest state of the art equipment and technology. The facilities are certified to ISO-14000, ISO-9001 and QS-9000.
Although Holy Stone produces a full range of ceramic capacitors our focus is on application specific products and technologies including:
- TUV, U/L, CSA, and CQC recognized Safety Certified Capacitors (Class X2/Y3 and X1/Y2 surface mount, Class X1/Y1 and X1/Y2 through hole disc) for LED driver, lighting, surge protection, EMI filtering, isolation, and all charger and adapter applications.
- 200Vdc - 8KVdc commercial High Voltage Ceramic Capacitors for a wide range of inverter, DC-DC converter, ballast, modem, and telecommunications applications.
- High CV (Capacitance/Voltage) Ceramic Capacitors for LED drivers, lighting, DC-DC and AC-DC converters, power supplies, industrial controllers, and telecommunications applications. Ideal for smoothing, decoupling and imput/ouput filtering.
- High CV Class 1 (NPO) products for xDSL, audio, matching and coupling circuits, cable modems, and general telecommunications applications. Also replacement of PPS film capacitors.
- Products optimized for specific applications such as back light inverter circuits and strobe/flash circuits for digital cameras, utilizing hybrid dielectrics such as X7E and X6S.
- Stacked Capacitors for power supplies, DC-DC converters, and industrial controller applications. Ideal for snubbers, input/output filtering, and smoothing where very high CV values and low ESR are required. Available in NPO and X7R T.C.’s up to 34uF, at 50Vdc to 1KVdc in 1 to 5 chip configurations.
We provide customers with professional technologies, Since founders have attributed their profound electric-related knowledge and respectable foresight to Holy Stone, as well as the devotion of employees with their passion and enthusiasm, now Holy Stone is a sound and reliable passive components supplier in the field.
Contact UP TEKS if you are:
- looking for types of electronic components that are no longer made,
- looking for electronic components with special features,
- trying to make 2nd brand of components, and sourcing for components from particular suppliers and looking for reasonably priced components.