Allegro MicroSystems, LLC is a leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing high-performance semiconductors. Our product portfolio of high-performance analog and mixed-signal semiconductors, which include magnetic sensor ICs, analog power ICs, and power management ICs, are designed for use in automotive systems, communications devices, computer and office automation, consumer products, and industrial applications.
Allegro develops integrated circuit solutions focused on motor control, regulation, and magnetic field sensing applications. We provide highly integrated mixed-signal ICs, adding more components and greater functionality. Allegro's line has extensive product breadth and depth, with standard "plug and play" products.
- Market leading Hall-effect sensor IC manufacturer with a broad portfolio of innovative solutions focused on the automotive market space.
- Customized packaging solutions that incorporate magnetic circuits to simplify applications issues.
- System-On-Chip power IC capability incorporating multiple power drivers, regulators, and control logic functions.
- Proprietary BCD (Bi-polar, CMOS, DMOS) and BiCMOS wafer process technology that allows the merging of dense digital circuitry with power and or magnetic sensing structures.
Contact UP TEKS if you are:
- looking for types of electronic components that are no longer made,
- looking for electronic components with special features,
- trying to make 2nd brand of components, and sourcing for components from particular suppliers and looking for reasonably priced components.